WHAT IS A LIFE COACH?
~A Life Coach is an experienced teacher who helps guide another’s personal and professional development.
~Life Coaches assist in the development, implementation and achievement of goals.
~You may choose a coach who specialized in career, finances, relationships, spirituality, fitness and many other facets of life.
A Personal Life Coach works with you to :
1. Analyze your present situation.
2. Help you choose changes you want to make.
3. Guide setting of your goals.
4. Strategically develop implementation steps.
5. Teaches you visioning, law-of-attracton, meditation techniques
6. Stays with you through the completion of goals.
A LIFE TIME OF EXPERIENCE
As a Personal Life Coach, Connie Herman brings over 25 years of academic and corporate experience in teaching all the “how-to” steps in successful life strategies and planning. She is a sought-after resource for individuals and organizations. Media appearances include:
~Television and radio presentations on Work Life Balance, Values, Goal Setting, and Impact of Personal Electronics on Time Management
~ Keynote addresses at conferences for Fortune 500 corporations
~ Seminars and workshops nationwide
HER SKILLS - YOUR SUCCESS
- Life Balance
- Connie has taught the art and science of balancing personal and professional life since 1984.
- She is the author of “Drop the Juggling Act”: Achieve Life Balance by Living Your Values
- Connie holds Master’s Degrees in Adult Learning and in Religious Studies.
- She works with teaching masters of all major religions
- She attends popular spiritual development programs herself
- Able to recommend books, tapes, workshops and programs most helpful in accomplishing your individual goals
- Planning vs Letting Go
- How do you strive to achieve your plan, and trust that you will attract into your life whatever you intend?
- Connie's wide background gives her the gift of being able to direct you with this balance.
- A Life Coaching Program Designed for you
- Connie is a Certified Instructional Designer, responsible for a wide range of leadership, management and personal development programs
- Time Management
- Connie’s Time Management programs and materials, are included, and will help you make the best use of your time, using a wide variety of written and electronic formats.
- Your work/plan is specifically created just for you.
Life Coaching requires a significant commitment from both the Coach and the Client. Fees are agreed to based on identified short and long term goals to accomplish.
Call today for complimentary consultation and fee assessment. 530-347-1000 or 800-772-1922